[TN-Bird] TENNESSEE BIRDER LIFE LIST DIRECTORY

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:37:04 -0400

TN-Birders:
I am going to publish a list on TN-Birds net of all Tennessee birder's total
life list, ABA life list and TN life list.  At least all
I can come up with.  If anyone can send me what they believe is an updated list
for any and all birders by name, what town or city they live in and their
numbers I would appreciate the contribution.

If you simply want to send your numbers, etc. that would be appreciated also.

DO NOT SEND THIS INFORMATION OVER THE TN-BIRDS NET.

Send all info to me at my e-mail address of wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am well aware that the ABA publishes those who reach certain threshold list
for each state and such.

I am also aware that the Chattanooga Chat once published a Tennessee list of
the top numbers.

There will be no threshold for any of these numbers.

I will do my best to find a way to include everyone and anyone who wishes to
send their personal numbers and to
be fair to all who can participate in anyway.  I will also give general credit
to those who send extended list of many
birders.

We will update this regularly and often as we get more and more names and list.
 Any errors, additions, deletions, etc.
can be made as often as I can update the list.

I hope this is something many will find enjoyable and informative.

Start sending names and numbers and let's see what we can come up.

Do not send the actual list of birds that are on anyone's life list.  Just the
number of species.

If you have questions send those to me and we'll do what we can.

DO NOT SEND THIS INFORMATION OVER THE TN-BIRDS NET.

Send all info to me at my e-mail address of wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's go birding......

Wallace Coffey
Bristol, TN