[TN-Bird] Swallow-tailed Kite in Bledsoe County, TN - No Luck

  • From: tim jeffers <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:28:01 -0400

I looked for the Swallow-tailed Kite from 7:15 - c.9:00 AM today
(7/21/11) without success.
Hopefully someone else will have better luck.
Please post further efforts to see this - lots of people are interested.

GoogleMaps coordinates of "Granny Ruth's Garden" where the Kite was seen
from yesterday are:
35.505898,-85.25017
It is on Lower East Valley Rd, 1/2 mile N of Pitts Gap Mtn Rd.

Tim Jeffers
East Ridge, Hamilton Co, TN