[TN-Bird] Sandhill Cranes in Eaglevlle, TN

  • From: queen mab <queenmab001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:19:24 -0800 (PST)

Eagleville, TN
1:15 PM

From Hwy 99 turn right on North Lane, turn left on Swamp Rd, turn right onto
Shoemaker. They were first seen when making my trip back around on Shoemaker. I
didn't see them and they became spoofed. I got a clear shot of them flying
overhead and then they landed in the field across from the house on a large
hill and before the cemetery.  There are about a dozen of them (shots to be
posted later). This is my second siting of Sandhill Crane in Eagleville within
the same vicinity. First siting on North Lane.

Marnie Mitchell
Rutherford County