[TN-Bird] Re: Possible Mississippi Kite

  • From: Michael Sanders <hawk036@xxxxxxx>
  • To: csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 19:57:55 -0400

Mike,

You may be right, we had two peregrines fly by at eye level and were given
great looks, this bird came through later and we were only able to get a quick
pic before it disappeared behind some trees. It could have circled around in
the area a few times. Thanks

Mike Sanders

On Oct 5, 2015, at 7:43 PM, Chris Sloan <csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My thoughts echo Mike's.

On Oct 5, 2015 6:41 PM, "birder1" <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Just looking at my phone, at a glance quite Mississippi Kite like. But, the
outer primary is the same length, not noticeably shorter like a kite. My
impression is a Peregrine.

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN