[TN-Bird] Re: Photo from Feb 18, 2013

  • From: "Tarcila Fox" <tarcila@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moorephotography@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:32:27 -0600

Hi TN birders,

I got so many email responses and I do appreciate all the replies. I had no
idea a bird could get a tick. My bird seemed lethargic yesterday, but it
would not let me close. I watched for it today, but did not see it, or else
the tick fell off and I didn't recognize it.

A big thank-you to everyone!

Tarcila Fox, Goodlettsville, Davidson county, TN

  _____