[TN-Bird] Ol'Coots Postings

  • From: "David S. Dugas" <dszjdugas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:52:37 -0600

Greetings TN-Birder's,
     I one would really like to see Jeff Wilson continue to post his "Feather
Quests". Being a birder from Indiana, I enjoy reading about birds and birders
in other areas. Many of Mr. Wilson's postings have allowed birders to venture
into Tennessee to see such birds as Ruff and amazing numbers of shorebirds as
well as Pacific Loon. I don't think I'm wrong to mention that this puts money
into the economical scene by my buying gas, eating at restaruants and lodging
in Tennessee by the fact that I'm there because someone mentioned a bird or his
birding forays. I'm a big fan of the Ol'Coot and have used many of his birding
strategies to the avail of finding many birds in my own area as well as
Tennessee. I one am for Mr. Wilson to keep the wonderful post coming, long or
short. Hats off to the Ol'Coot and Good Birding.

David Dugas
Chrisney,IN
dszjdugas@xxxxxxxx