[TN-Bird] Last call for Volunteers!

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:43:23 -0600

Good EveningŠ
   This is the last call for Tn Sandhill Crane Festival Volunteers!!  If you
can give of your timeŠa couple hours or all weekend please let me know.  I
am in the process of putting together the schedule and have a few slots that
need filling.
Please designate the day(s) and time(s) you're available and email me ASAP.

MANY THANKS to all those who have signed up to help.  We couldn't do this
without your support!!

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
"When one tugs at a single thing in Nature,
he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
~John Muir