[TN-Bird] Re: Injured Screech Owl

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "knoxmartin2@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 22:46:11 -0400 (EDT)

Three possibilities might be able to help:

James R. Talbott, DVM, Belle Forest Animal Hospital, 154 Belle Forest Circle,
Nashville, TN 37221, (615) 662.1700
Nila Blanton Gober, 703 Chickasaw Rd., Murfreesboro, TN 37130, (615) 542.4829
Owls Hill Nature Sanctuary, 545 Beech Creek Road, South, Brentwood, TN 37027,
(615) 370.4672

Knox Martin
Mid-South Raptor Center
Memphis, Shelby County, TN