[TN-Bird] Re: Injured Screech Owl

  • From: "Mathis" <weer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tvhdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'TN-birds'" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 06:13:54 -0400

Here’s the website for rehabilitators by state:

Cecelia Mathis
Volunteer transporter

From: Stacey Adair 
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 5:53 AM
To: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx ; 'TN-birds' 
Subject: [TN-Bird] Re: Injured Screech Owl


There is a list of permitted wildlife rehabilitators on the TWRA website. It 
lists the names and numbers for rehabilitators in each region, then by county. 
I don’t know a direct link, but if you search wildlife rehabilitators on TWRA 
site, you will find it. As a veterinarian, we deal with the rehabbers on a 
regular basis. They do an excellent job with injured wildlife, and 
unbelievably, are not funded for their efforts. If you do ever have the need to 
call upon a rehabber, they are always grateful for donations. 


Stacey Adair DVM

Maryville, TN

Blount County


From: tn-bird-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tn-bird-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On 
Behalf Of kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 9:47 PM
To: TN-birds
Subject: [TN-Bird] Injured Screech Owl



My cousin just called.  He found an injured Screech Owl along the side of the 
road.  Where can he call besides Walden's Puddle?  He's called them and left a 
message.  I know they had a fire not too long ago, so I don't know if they are 
still taking in animals.  He lives in Murfreesboro.  Thanks.


Kristy Baker

Rockvale, TN

Rutherford County

Other related posts: