[TN-Bird] Greenway Migrants

  • From: "Aborn, David" <David-Aborn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 17:39:36 +0000

Hamilton County, TN

Today was definitely the day for Hooded Warblers at Greenway Farms! Between my
graduate student (Laura Marsh, who is banding in a different location of the
park) and myself, we banded 10 of them, along with a Black-and-white-Warbler, a
Worm-eating Warbler, a Kentucky Warbler, an Ovenbird, and a Veery. I know I
have not been as diligent reporting numbers recently, but over past couple of
weeks (not including today) we have banded about 10 Swainson's Thrushes, 10
Veerys, 8 Ovenbirds, 8 Worm-eating Warblers, 3 Canada Warblers, 3 Northern
Waterthrushes, a couple of Black-and-white Warblers, a couple of Eastern Wood
Pewees, a couple of Wood Thrushes, and a Blue-winged Warbler.

David Aborn
Chattanooga, TN