[TN-Bird] Fw: Re: Jeff Wilson passing

  • From: Robert Lane <shrikeguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:42:24 -0800 (PST)

 Sad news from TN the" Ol Coot" Jeff Wilson has passed away. He was one of the
best birders I have ever or will have ever met. I was privileged to have birded
with Jeff on several occasions in both TN and AL in my earlier years as a
birder. I always learned a great deal while out in the field from him, from
warblers and sparrows to hawks, shorebirds, gulls and everything in between he
was a fountain of knowledge. He is and will always be missed.

Good Birding,
Rob Lane
Louisville, KY