[TN-Bird] Free Bird Walk at Sugarlands Visitor Center, Tuesday May 6, 8:30 am.

  • From: shaawitya@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 17:32:11 +0000 (UTC)

The City of Gatlinburg Convention and Visitor Bureau, TN will be sponsoring a
FREE bird walk Tuesday May 6, at 8:30 am from the Sugarlands Visitor Center in
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I will be leading the walk and we plan
to meet at the flagpole at the Visitor Center. There are lots of great birds
moving through the area and setting up residence now, so it should be a
productive walk. Please register with Jennie Burke at 865-436-0505 in the
Special Events Office.

Peace

Keith Watson
Pittman Center, TN