[TN-Bird] Re: Eagleville bird ID

  • From: "ethden ." <ethden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: queenmab001@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 12:48:45 -0500

Another diagnostic with the first year Little Blue Heron are the legs,
which are a light greenish gray color- the same as the adult Little Blue
Heron. Great Egret, Snowy Egret, and Cattle Egret have dark legs. (Of
course, the Snowy Egret has yellow feet, which show when out of the water.)

Kevin Bowden
Nashville TN