[TN-Bird] Correction to TN Birders by the Numbers: 2010

  • From: kbreault <kbreault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:58:40 -0700 (PDT)

TN Birders:

Mike O'Malley was very generous to inform us that his Total Ticks result was
incorrect in the recent TN Birders by the Numbers: 2010, that he mistakenly
sent
the ABA his total entries from Avisys.  If we all had a dollar for every
mistake
we made...we would be birding full-time!  Currently, Mike is below the 4,000
threshold for total ticks (but pretty close), and so our Tennessee total
tickers
for 2010 = l1, not 12.  Still, that is enough for us to rank 1st on the list as
the next states down are Massachusetts and Washington, both with 10 birders.
Mike has looked over all of his results and this was the only mistake.  Thanks
very much, Mike, for keeping us kosher!

Kevin Breault
Brentwood, TN