[tn-bird] Correction to Sunday list

  • From: JimmWilkerson@xxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:24:28 EDT

Hi All:

As Cynthia has already said we did have a great day!  However, there are two
errors in her report.  The area referred to as Gunbarrel Road marsh was
actually the marsh on Standifer Gap Road.  Now for the BIG mistake (my fault)
 We did not see two Willets.  What we saw were two Whimbrels.  I know you
must be wondering how I could have mistaken the two.  Simple-- I'm only
human.  I had a mental picture of the Whimbrel as that of Willet.  A few
minutes ago I awoke and looked in Sibleys and am devistated I made such a
mistake.  But, the best thing is to try and straighten it out now before it
gets any worse.

Great Birding to All,
HOW BOUT THEM BROADIES !!!

Jimmy Wilkerson