[TN-Bird] Chattanooga TOS Meeting This Thursday Evening

  • From: "David Stone" <rockyturf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:36:24 -0400

The regular monthly meeting of the Chattanooga chapter of  TOS will be held
tomorrow evening (Thursday, May 10) at 7:00 PM at the Ascension Lutheran
Church,  720 South Germantown Rd. in Chattanooga.

    Gary Lanham will show some pictures from the birding field trip Katherine
Boyles led a couple of weeks ago. For the main program we have Tennessee State
Ornithologist Scott Somershoe. Scott will show the adventures and great birds
he got to see in Tennessee last year. 2011 was an accidental big year in
Tennessee.
    Vicky Leather & Cathy Lockwitz will provide refreshments after the meeting.
Consider bringing someone who has never attended before. I can send directions
if anyone needs them.

David Stone

Chattanooga TOS