[TN-Bird] Re: Carolyn Coffey

  • From: Dthomp2669@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:43:01 -0400 (EDT)

Although I never met Carolyn Coffey, it was sad to hear that she has
passed on.  My God bless her soul, along with Wallace and the family.   My
regrets and prayers are with them all.

Dee Thompson
Nashville, TN

In a message dated 3/30/2013 10:57:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx writes:

My condolences to Wallace and the family. Carolyn was one of the nicest
ladies you would ever want to meet. She welcomed me into their home many times
 as a whipper-snapper young naturalist and she will surely be missed by
many,  many people.

Rick

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Cynthia Anne  Routledge
<_routledges@bellsouth.net_ (mailto:routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Our most heartfelt condolences to the Coffey family.
They are all in our thoughts and prayers.

<")
( \
/ |`  Cyndi and  Steve Routledge
"If you want to touch the past, touch  a rock.
    If you want to touch the  present, touch a flower.
         If  you want to touch the future, touch a life."

~Unknown  Author

From: Richard Knight <_rknight8@earthlink.net_
(mailto:rknight8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 06:59:24  -0400
To: bristol-birds <_bristol-birds@freelists.org_
(mailto:bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >, Tn Bird <_tn-bird@freelists.org_
(mailto:tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >
Subject: [TN-Bird] Carolyn Coffey

Carolyn Coffey passed away peacefully early this morning.
As most know, she was the wife of Wallace Coffey, founder
and moderator of this list.

Their marriage was a long and wonderful life journey.
She will be dearly missed by all who knew her.

Our continued thoughts and prayers reach out to Wallace,
daughter Janet & her husband Daniel and their  daughter
Meredith, as well as to the extended family.

Arrangements have not been finalized at this time.

Rick Knight
Johnson City,  TN