[TN-Bird] Brewer's Blackbirds at the Cookie Jar (Sequatchie Co.)

  • From: Robin Barrow <braveladyrobin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:51:19 -0500

Thanks for the tip! I found the birds with little problem. I saw two in a
tree close to the restaurant when I first arrived. They disappeared into
the fields for about 15 minutes, then returned with greater numbers and
some starlings to a tree around the corner. The bright sunlight made their
glossiness really stand out, and the green shone from the males' bodies
while the females were allover dull.

The sad part of my trip was that the cafe was closed on Mondays, so no
lunch for me.

Robin Barrow
Sequatchie Co.