[TN-Bird] Black-throated Blue at Radnor Lake, Davidson Co.

  • From: Jan Shaw <jankshaw1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-BIRD <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:33:46 -0500

9-23-2014
Radnor Lake
Davidson Co.

This morning a female Black-throated Blue Warbler was seen briefly by me
and Susie Russenberger. She had seen it earlier along the dam road, and
then we saw it together low in the hackberry at the point in front of the
ranger house. It worked its way toward the spillway bridge, but we never
relocated it. Later on, Kevin Bowden, Jim Arnett and I enjoyed a flurry of
warblers, including a male Golden-winged,  that seemed to be fussing at
something down low at that same point. Great morning to be out.

barred owl
pewee
warbling vireo
red-eyed vireo