[TN-Bird] Bells Bend, A Golden Plover 3 Sept

  • From: Terry Witt <terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:47:15 -0700

After seeing Frank Fekel's posting, I decided to dash up to the sod farms.
Did not have much time and I arrived at 1030, spent about an hour, was never
able to relocate the bird Frank described.
There were a number of Pectoral Sandpipers around, and some unidentified peeps
As I was about to give up, another pass by the wettest area near the
maintenance buildings yielded 2 A Golden Plovers, both in mostly winter plumage
Had to be different birds

Cheers

Terry Witt
Murfreesboro Tn