[TN-Bird] American Golden-Plover, Williamson County

  • From: Scott Block <scottbblock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 17:19:52 -0600

Williamson County
Mar. 7, 2014

Yesterday I checked a flooded field along Moran Road just west of the
Harpeth River in northern Williamson County (36.016727, -86.900902). There
were lots of Killdeer, Wilson Snipes, Rusty Blackbirds, a Lesser Yellowlegs
and an American Golden-Plover.  I went to the field again today and saw two
plovers but was only able to identify the AMGP. Frank Fekel checked the
field this afternoon and found the Golden-Plover too.

Scott Block
Nashville