[TN-Bird] Re: 82.7% of Tennesseans oppose the SACR hunt...

  • From: Lyda Phillips <lydap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:04:51 -0400

See comments under this post. Help! As Mary Zimmerman knows, I'm not the best
source of information on the cranes, and this is starting to take off and get a
little ugly.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/archives/2013/08/20/who-needs-sandhill-cranes-state-wildlife-officials-prepare-to-knuckle-under-to-elmer-fudd#readerComments

Lyda Phillips
(615) 942-8444
(301) 518-7538 (cell)
www.lydaphillips.com
writerworking.blogspot.com/

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:08:57 -0500
Subject: [TN-Bird] 82.7% of Tennesseans oppose the SACR hunt...
From: routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

According to Chief of Wildlife, Daryl Ratajczack.
"…The Agency received a total of 1,073 comments. He said 888 of those comments
were opposed to a hunting season."
Yet we still have "no voice"!  PLEASE, IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TO THE MEETING ON
THURSDAY MEETING IN KNOXVILLE YOUR PRESENCE IS IMPERATIVE!  We need to seen and
heard!
August 22-23, 2013Thursday - 1:00 PMFriday - 9:00 AMHoliday Inn Knoxville West
at Cedar Bluff304 N. Cedar Bluff Rd.Knoxville, TN 37923(865) 693-1011
Thanks!  Cyndi Routledge
"It does not require a majority to prevail but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ~Samuel Adams