[TN-Bird] Woods Reservoir (Help ID Tern & Cattle Egret Hung by Fishing wire)

  • From: Charlie Dahan <cbdahan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:46:30 -0500

Went kayaking on Woods Reservoir today.  While there were about 100 Cattle
Egrets with 50+ Cormorants and a BC Night Heron, there were two birds (one
def. a Cattle Egret the other was too decomposed to tell / get close) hung
by fishing wire.  I only had my iPhone with me so these arent great.

Photos of Egrets: http://imageshack.us/g/1/10285249/

Photos of Egret hung by fishing wire: http://imageshack.us/g/1/10285245/

Also saw three Terns and need help ID'ing (Forster's, Common, other).
Album #1 - http://imageshack.us/g/1/10285244/
Album #2 - http://imageshack.us/g/1/10285241/

Thanks, Charlie Dahan
Murfreesboro, TN