[tmp] Re: thanks Laz

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:05:16 -0500

Thank you! These are the kind of testimonials that would be great on
the upcoming testimonial audio podcast. If anyone hasn't already
provided an audio testimonial, it isn't too late to get your recording
to me. You can just leave me a voicemail, send me a download link for
your recording, or send it as an attachment to
accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa