[tmp] Re: thanks Laz

  • From: "gary greico" <pianotuner3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 06:58:49 -0500

I agree.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen West" <nostresswanted@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:35 PM
Subject: [tmp] Re: thanks Laz

On 11/20/13, maureen McEntee <mauron@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Laz, I want to thankyou for a wonderful product, i bought mine on
labor day, we had quite a discussion on a certain player that shall
remain nameless. But, i must say, this sanza clip zip is awesome, and
your tutorials are the best thing since sliced bread, as is this
player. The first thing i do in the morning is turn it on and listen to
my tunes or audio books. Thanks for all the hard work you do, and for
giving us such a wonderful product. Happy thanksgiving. p.s they'd have
to pry this mp3 player out of my dead fingers. Lol. Have a wonderful
holiday

Thank you Laz,

It is indeed a great player. I travel on public transportation a lot.
I have music, podcasts, audio book and the radio in one little player.
Also, I take along a portable  speaker so that I can use it for
background music when I'm teaching.
It's a great player!