[tmp] Re: fast forward and rewind

  • From: Foggddm@xxxxxxx
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:57:51 -0500 (EST)

I did everything mentioned. However the player still does 2 things odd. 1
when I go to recent bookmarks and press the enter key and press enter it goes
to the first bookmark but when I press enter agian it goes back to recent
bookmarks.
2 once a file is playing the left and right buttons only take me to the
beginning of the playing track instead of to the next and previous file.
Not sure what I got into to mess this up but by fixing it I will be able to
avoid this again. Thanks for your help Laz.
dale