[tmp] Re: powered speakers

  • From: Claire Mesa <roselady4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:08:26 -0500

I'm checking on that by contacting our suppliers. Most I could find out
otherwise was that it was good. I'm sure it also depends on the batteries.
We may just have to experiment with it. If anyone happens to find out by
using up the batteries, let us know. At least it has space inside to bring
along extra batteries.

--

 Earn Money Fast! <http://www.earnmoneyfast.biz/>
 Click link to find out how!

 Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per
month<http://www.solavei.com/roselady>
 Works with the new Google Galaxy Nexus!