[tmp] Sansa Clip Plus with Rockbox latest version but doesn't talk when unplugging from USB

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 16:16:25 -0600

 HI guys
Any of you have the annoyance with your Sansa Clip Plus bought before the new Rockbox (I got mine on April of 2012) once upgraded to the latest Rockbox, when unplugging from the USB, it doesn't talk like it should with the new Rockbox? I've learned to live with it, but nevertheless just wondering if I'm the only one?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México