[tmp] Hi Laz, Sansa not reading Folders.

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:45:40 +1300

Hi Laz,
 A week ago my Sansa Fuze seemed to call it quits, as I could not hear anything
through the Earphones.
And yet when I connected it to my Computer, everything was there, Folders etc,
everything you would expect to see when you open the Sansa  prior to Adding a
Book to the Audio Book Folder, or Music to the Music Folder, etc.
But still I could not hear anything through the Earphones, and I knew the Sansa
Fuze was fully Charged.
I tried several Earphones  and tested the earphones on other devices I have and
all worked.
In final solution  after trying different things, I  completely, Removed all
Files etc from the Sansa Fuze,  and then clip Boarded a Back up set of Files
from my Computer onto the Sansa Fuze, and miracles of miracles, The Earphones
were Working.
I did the Mississippi Count to 15 slowly, and then went and found and Copied an
Audio Book into the Audio Book Folder.
Then the Mississippi thing again, and when I turned the Sansa Fuze on I got,
everything read out, Files, Database, Resume Play etc.
However when I went to "Files", I was told, "No List!"
 All the Folders etc, as A1 Rockbox Audio, Audio Books, Music, Manuals  were
not read out.
I think I have once before come across this situation, but can't remember how
to fix it?
What must I do to get all the Files, Folders etc  read out so I can select the
Folder I want when the "FILES" is selected upon the Initial Start up?

Trevor.