[tmp] Hi Laz, Empty List ?

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 14:26:22 +1200

    Hi Laz,
This afternoon after listening to a Talking Book  on my Sansa Fuze Player, I
deleted the Book Files in the usual way, and then using the Clip Board Option,
I put another Audio Book into my Sansa Fuze Audio Book Folder,.
I then Voiced the Files/ Audio Book using the RB Clip, and  then removing  it
from my Computer, I plugged in the Head Set, and Slid the ON/ Off  Button, down
as usual  and held it until I had counted 12 Mississippi's then released it.
 after about another 10 seconds , I Slid the Button Downwards and released.
The Female Voice told me the Player was ready to be used.
I brought up the File Menu, and pressed  the Small Button in the middle of the
Rotary Wheel, and then turned the Large Rotary Wheel, until it reached Audio
Books, and pressed the Small Button in the centre again, and I heard the Name
of the Book I was going to listen to, spoken by the Voice I  had selected, (Neo
Paul), but when I pressed the little Button in the Middle of the Rotary Wheel,
the Female Voice, and Not Neo Paul, say, "Empty List"!
 So I Plugged the Sansa Fuze back into my Computer and tried Re Voicing the
Book Files, with the same result as above, so I then Deleted the Audio Book,
and Reclipped  a New Book into the Audio Book Folder on the Sansa Fuze, then
Voiced it using RB Clip, and going through the usual Process with the
Mississippi  Routine, only to be told that the Folder is Empty, or rather,
"Empty List" when I Highlighted the Audio Book Folder!
 Have you an Answer, as I only deleted the previous Audio Book using the Cut
Option  and cutting the Files from the Player into a Delete Folder on my
Computer and nothing else?

Trevor.