[tmp] Re: Hi Laz, Empty List ?

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 09:14:07 +1200

Hi Laz,
Thanks for this, and what to do in the future.
Hopefully I wont
face this problem again,?
Sorry about not explaining exactly how I was holding the Player, I will keep it in mind, and put this email in my Sansa Folder, for future reference.

Thanks,

Trevor.
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 1:55 AM
To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tmp] Re: Hi Laz, Empty List ?

Hello Trevor,

From what you described, it sounds like you're holding the Fuze upside
down. The power slide switch should be on your right hand side so
instead of holding it down to turn the player off or reset it, you
would hold it up.

One of the settings was changed but is easily adjusted.

01.  Navigate to files, don't click to enter it, instead  hold down
select until the menu pops up.
02.  Navigate to show files and click select.
03.  Navigate to supported and click select.
04.  Click the left button until you return to the main menu.

Your files should now show up as before.

Regards,

Laz

On 5/3/14, "coromandel Gold" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi Laz,
This afternoon after listening to a Talking Book on my Sansa Fuze Player, I
deleted the Book Files in the usual way, and then using the Clip Board
Option, I put another Audio Book into my Sansa Fuze Audio Book Folder,.
I then Voiced the Files/ Audio Book using the RB Clip, and  then removing
it from my Computer, I plugged in the Head Set, and Slid the ON/ Off
Button, down as usual and held it until I had counted 12 Mississippi's then
released it.
after about another 10 seconds , I Slid the Button Downwards and released.
The Female Voice told me the Player was ready to be used.
I brought up the File Menu, and pressed the Small Button in the middle of the Rotary Wheel, and then turned the Large Rotary Wheel, until it reached Audio Books, and pressed the Small Button in the centre again, and I heard
the Name of the Book I was going to listen to, spoken by the Voice I  had
selected, (Neo Paul), but when I pressed the little Button in the Middle of
the Rotary Wheel, the Female Voice, and Not Neo Paul, say, "Empty List"!
So I Plugged the Sansa Fuze back into my Computer and tried Re Voicing the Book Files, with the same result as above, so I then Deleted the Audio Book, and Reclipped a New Book into the Audio Book Folder on the Sansa Fuze, then
Voiced it using RB Clip, and going through the usual Process with the
Mississippi Routine, only to be told that the Folder is Empty, or rather,
"Empty List" when I Highlighted the Audio Book Folder!
Have you an Answer, as I only deleted the previous Audio Book using the Cut
Option  and cutting the Files from the Player into a Delete Folder on my
Computer and nothing else?

Trevor.

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa