[tmp] Ending soon: Valentine's Day specials on Talking MP3 Players & more

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 15:20:43 -0500

Hi all,

We're getting closer to Valentine's Day and it's time to start
thinking about something for your sweetheart, or if you don't have a
Sweetie, take advantage of our specials and get something for
yourself.

We have quite a number of devices at great prices including our
Talking MP3 Players starting at just $65.99
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html or our basic and
very-simple to use Pocket MP3 player with built-in speakers for just
$19.99 http://www.talkingmp3players.com/other-players.html Take a
listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players here:
http://tinyurl.com/of3usq8

We also have some great Bluetooth devices all at discounted prices to
enable your players to use Bluetooth for wireless listening. We have
Bluetooth transmitters and receivers
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html
Bluetooth headsets http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html and
Bluetooth speakers http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html Take
a listen to how easy it is to go wireless using Bluetooth:
http://tinyurl.com/lfbzx9s

More information on New Bluetooth enabling devices and our Valentine's
specials: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Don't forget the accessible phones we offer at special prices, as well
as phone plans to go along with them:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

$20 off Simple Mobile plans. As of January 23rd additional data was
just added to all plans.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/simple-mobile.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. You can pay online with a credit card or
PayPal. You may also call us at 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa and
place your order on the phone or have a PayPal payment request sent.

This special ends on Thursday February 5th so hurry and get your order
in and make your Sweetie happy!

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx