[tmp] Email messages going astray

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 14:17:57 -0400

Hi All,

This may explain why some folks aren't getting all emails from the
list or even from us directly. Earlier this year, Yahoo instituted
some sort of spam block software and some other email providers have
instituted it as well. This has caused no end of problems with some
folks never seeing emails from various mailing lists including this
one.

I'll have to do some more research and make a more complete list of
such providers but so far it appears that Time Warner, Embarqmail.com,
CenturyLink.net and Q.com seem to be the Yahoo followers.

I think we need to contact our email providers and let them know that
we don't appreciate the fact that they're resorting to software to
mark spam messages instead of letting the users determine if something
is spam or not. It's that or everyone needs to get a Gmail account,
where it doesn't appear to be happening.

Thanks for reading!

Laz

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/