[tmp] Re: Email messages going astray

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 08:12:59 +0200

That is why I would love to move allot of my mail to serotek, since I
am signed up there and already have a free email address there. The
nice thing of samnet is that you don't really get spam.

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7
Audioboo: www.audioboo.com/DjSpotlight