[tlug] Vice President Position Opening

  • From: Brandon Russel Blackwell <brb023@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:54:15 -0500

Our current vice president will not be able to return for next school year so there will be an opening. There will be no voting via email but we will take care of this at our first meeting. If necessary we may have a double officer like how I was last year being president and webmaster.

Anyone who wants to run can but I would prefer it be someone who knows at least something about linux and uses it on a regular basis. They don't have to be like me where they can't even recall the last time they used an operating system besides linux but someone above a novice is preferred.

And by the way to have an officer position you have to be a student at Tech.

Brandon Blackwell
TLUG President