[tlug] Re: Meeting Regularity

  • From: Brandon Russel Blackwell <brb023@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:47:07 -0500

I understand wanting it every week but if we have no content there will be no point outside of hanging out and jabbing which I unfortunately no longer have time to do. Most groups do not have meetings even as often as every other week outside of the anime club which has kept pace with us but are not as hard pressed for content since they do not have to find speakers.

Brandon Blackwell
TLUG President

Quoting Adele Richards <richardsa.flute.08@xxxxxxxxx>:

I wouldn't mind having meetings every week, I would even be willing to
present some more this year.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM, droops <droops@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hey i may be back at tech this year, i am all about having meetings every
week.