[TIPSdiscussion] Fwd: OOPS JAN 3 NOT Jan 4 Re: PARTY FOR RADIO AMATEURS MONDAY JAN. 3

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 23:39:02 -0500

CT Amateurs--

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        OOPS JAN 3 NOT Jan 4 Re: PARTY FOR RADIO AMATEURS MONDAY JAN. 3
Date:   Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:00:58 -0500
From:   Alexander Al Cohen <acohen102@xxxxxxx>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;

(Recipient : PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR HAM FRIENDS & CLUBS. THANKS.)
> *//*
>
> *ALL CONNECTICUT HAMS INVITED! *
>
> *FREE ADMISSION - DUTCH TREAT SOCIAL & PARTY
> MONDAY JANUARY 3, 2011*
>
> *At the PARADISE RESTAURANT, 10 EAST ST., NEW BRITAIN *
>
> Mark your calendar for this coming Monday January 4 for the
> festivities at the *NARL ANNUAL AWARDS NIGHT & INSTALLATION DINNER*.
> The more the merrier.This custom of many years is a wonderful way to
> honor members of our ham community and to start the new year off with
> a bang! *AND IF YOUR CLUB WANTS TO HONOR or INSTALL MEMBER(S) WE'’LL
> TRY TO FIT YOU IN*
>
> You’ll be able to order whatever you wish from their regular menu with
> no fixed price. (You DON'T HAVE TO ORDER ANYTHING)
>
> Suggestion : If you plan to eat, you caneven see the menu now at
> http://www.paradisepizzarestaurant.com And you’ll be ready to place
> your order right away when you arrive.
>
> We will gather at 6 pm (come earlier if you wish) for making your
> choice from the menu. Serving is planned to start at 6:30
>
> Several awards will be presented, including the coveted NARL Ham of
> the Year (now known as The George S. Hart, W1NJM Leadership Award).
>
> New club officers will be sworn in.
>
> So come and bring your non-ham spouse, or a non-ham friend, another
> ham or a neighbor and let them see what “hams” are like.
>
> *IF YOU PLAN TO COME YOU CAN BE HELPFUL IF YOU SEND AN E-MAIL TO
> WV1X@xxxxxxxx <mailto:WV1X@xxxxxxxx> *
>
> *(We just need a rough idea of how many, although Paradise CAN handle
> walk-ins)*
>
> *(WV1X is STEVE EWALD, NARL PREZ )*
>
> *_DIRECTIONS TO PARADISE RESTAURANT, 10 East ST., New Britain CT_*
>
> *_From Newington Senior Center (NARL’s regular meeting place)._*Turn
> RIGHT out of driveway onto Cedar Street. Cedar Street becomes East St.
> at the New Britain line. Continue *_STRAIGHT AHEAD_* on East Street
> about 1.5 miles. Paradise is at a T junction at corner of South St...
>
> *_From Route 9-North or Rte. 9-South take Exit 25_*_. _Turn right off
> the ramp. You will be on Ellis St. Continue under an archway between
> two factory buildings to a Gas Station/Convenience Store corner of
> East St. Continue several blocks to a T junction (South Street).
> Paradise is on your right.
>
> *_From ARRL _*Turn right out of driveway (Main Street, Newington).
> Continue and turn right at Starbuck’s onto Cedar Street (Rte
> 175).Continue on 175 this becomes East St. at the New Britain line.
> Continue *_STRAIGHT AHEAD_* on East Street about 1.5 miles. Paradise
> is at a T junction at corner South St...
>
> *_From the Berlin Turnpike_*. At the Olympia Diner (kitty corners from
> CL&P) take Pane Road into New Britain (where it becomes South Street).
> Continue to the corner of East Street. You will see Paradise ahead of
> you on the right.

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!