[TIPSdiscussion] Fw: *DAWGGONE* Sled Dog Race in progress

  • From: "Anne, K1STM" <k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:50:33 -0500

FYI.
----- Original Message -----
From: "EchoLink Net" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:00 PM
Subject: *DAWGGONE* Sled Dog Race in progress

> THE EAGLE CAP EXTREME SLED DOG RACE is in progress on the *DAWGGONE*
Conference Server Node #367015

> If you are looking for some action on Echolink for the next few days
connect to the *DAWGGONE* Conference Server Node Number 367015. you can
monitor the race communications world wide during the race. The 200 mile
race is a qualifier for the Yukon Quest and Iditarod

> Official Race Start: 1:00 PM Pacific    3:00 PM Central   9:00 PM in the
UK Today

> You will not be disappointed
> The EchoLink Net Team.
>
> http://www.eaglecapextreme.com/
>
> http://www.josephoregonweather.com/ecxwx.html
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!