[tinwhiskers] Re: R: Re: R: Re: ACE Develops Lead Tinning System

  • From: jonathan vanderwall <jvanderwall1941@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 01:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

I don't agree with Gabriele. It's not big money, It's populist politics run
amok. For example, because of Al Gore's fundamental misunderstanding of the
alcohol problem we have now got laws requiring ethanol blends by such and such
dates, despite the fact that ethanol from corn was generally conceded two or
three years ago that using food crops to produce ethanol would cause a shortage
of food, which it has now done.

Since it sure looks to me as if the ban on PbSn solders means unreliable
electronic equipment, let's just find out how reliable the estimates of harm
from lead indeed are instead of abolishing lead because it can be poisonus.

Regards,

Jonathan