[tinwhiskers] FW: Re: [RoHSUSAPushback] WG: E-Mail schreiben an: 120825.htm

  • From: "Mark Vaughan" <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:55:10 +0100

Politicians in the UK and I think EU consider only those laws that are in
the favour of what they wish to do, and ignore the rest.

Regs Mark

Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D., B.Eng. M0VAU
Managing Director
Vaughan Industries Ltd., reg in UK no 2561068
Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351
Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH UK.
Phone/Fax 44 (0) 1872 561288
RSGB DRM111 (Cornwall)