[tibbitscc] Hello!

  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tibbitscc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 22:21:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello!  I have created a mailing list to inform clients, friends, family and
people I've exchanged business cards with of the latest information in the
technology world.

In these mailings, I will be providing information on the latest topics in the
I.T. world.  Also, if there are any savings I can pass along such as deals on
computers, monitors, and other equipment I will be including that as well.
Remember, what I pay for equipment is what you pay!

Please note that this list will never be sold and all information is
confidential.  If you wish to be removed from this list, please email me at
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx , or reply to this email directly.  Also, feel free to pass
this email on to friends, family and colleagues that may find this information
useful or wish to join.

Thank you for your time and most of all your business!

Mike Tibbits
Tibbits Computer Consulting, LLC
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
702-492-1290