[THIN] Re: vmware

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:38:54 -0600

I don't think it's the ONLY way to go. Most 2000 servers in production
never get anywhere near 200 users. Now if you are running out of krnl
memory hitting the RSL limit long before hard bottlenecks I would agree.
But if not then you have lots of option.

In addition what does this mean" because Windows 2000 TS can handle only
2GB of RAM "

This is not true.... putting out statements like that mislead people.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP, Windows Server

RapidApp