[THIN] Re: visio 2007 on w2k3 term srvr - windows installer always runs

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:25:14 -0400

I've found with the Office applications you have to install it in change
user /install mode and then start and run the application once also in
install mode (except outlook of course) so all registry values get written
before putting the machine back in execute mode.  Same with programs like
adobe etc. so that you can accept the license agreement first.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
Twitter: http://twitter.com/InternetPilot