[THIN] Re: v7 ICA Client

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 21:21:20 -0400

Well the old man was in the hospital again for a few days so I am just
catching up on the list mails. (and no I didn't get hit by another car, I
had some serious stomach problems)

Anyways Greg I've had this happen to me before, I assume it was because I
upgraded the client instead of uninstalling and the versions were so
different and then reinstalling the latest version. Uninstall all citrix
clients delete any "Citrix" keys in the regestry then reinstall the new
client and see if it helps.
Regards,
Jim (lucky to still be alive) Kenzig