[THIN] Re: usrlogon.cmd

  • From: Brian Delaney <brian.delaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:27:39 -0500

Thank you for the responses that were helpful. Ian, David and Neil.
just an FYI - I installed a 6th Citrix server and the script wasn't running but
was on the other 5 servers. After checking the
registry settings (thanks to your help) the usrlogon.cmd script wasn't there on
the new server.

For those of you that chose to knock the "Dumb Question" (Spenc) it takes
longer to respond with an insult than offer help
and if this group is only for those that need help and don't offer any perhaps
you'd be better of buying books. By the way what book are you talking about?
and chapter?

Happy New Year