[THIN] Re: upgrading print server...

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:13:22 -0600

It will work with either. All the script does is use a native windows
rundll functions.

Now one thing to note is that the script there only does NATIVE drivers.
Meaning drivers that came on the win2k cd. If you have other drivers
(not on the cd) you can add them byt adding additional lines and
changing the path to the INF.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp