[THIN] Re: tricerat email from iForum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:26:54 -0800 (PST)

Lol
  Aww Jen, you always crack me up,  if I wasn't already married I'd take you
over a booth babe anytime.
  I can't even handle 2 and a half seconds of being around them.
  JK

"J. Henske" <jen.work@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    You like them young and dumb, huh?  I guess there is no accounting for
taste. :-)  At 37, I must be past that stale vinegar stage and now turning into
a nice condensed balsamic.

  You guys are funny.....

  Jennifer Henske
  Mercy Health system

  I noticed that none of the young ladies came and talked to me, but maybe
that's a good thing.

  On 11/7/06, Hill, Brian (CDC/OCOO/ITSO) (CTR) <emi2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Unfortunately that "ideal" transitional period when they turn from a cute
20-something into stale vinegar only lasts about 2 weeks.  Thanks, but I'll
take the 20-somethings any day over some bitter old women.

  Brian