[THIN] Re: slightly O/T Project 9 adm server 2003 Ad users an computers

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:35:22 -0000

Thanks for the info.

Cheers

Neil

only. If this has come to you in error, please=20
notify the sender immediately and delete this=20
e-mail from your system.
You must take no action based on this, nor must=20
you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents=20
to any person or organisation.
Statements and opinions contained in this email may=20

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com