[THIN] slightly O/T Project 9 adm server 2003 Ad users an computers

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:42:08 -0000

Not sure if anyone is running Project 2000 and are using it in a 2003 Ad
environment or configuring GPo's via a server 2003 box.
If you use a 2000 server to add project9.adm to your templates then you have no
issues.
However, I have found that if you view a GPO with Server 2003 ( not tried XP
GPO Management console yet) and have the project 9.adm file loaded then an
error is generated.

Microsoft have a TechNet article that covers Project 10
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832726

I could not find a similar article covering Project 2000 or a newer adm file.
I have a modified adm file if anyone is having the same issue. The fix was
pretty simple after comparing the new project 10.adm file with the
project9.adm....

regards

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.