[THIN] Re: printer redirection in the opposite direction..ish

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:58:58 -0000

Hi Andrew, Client OS is 'likely' to be XP.   imagine a home user with no local
printers and running a local copy of Word but wishing to print to a printer
visible to the Citrix server.

There is stuff like Citrix's LiveEdit technology??? but I don't think it allows
printing to the server printer... oh, and the login consultants thing, the name
of which escapes me?

cheers